Let's kick off June the right way by celebrating CRS Field Day!
Field Day is scheduled for Thursday, June 9th with a rain date for June 10th.
Just a few reminders ~~
1. Reusable water bottles/ Lunches- Please send your children to school with their usual lunch/snack, and water bottles. Please make sure the water bottles are labeled with students’ names since they will be carrying them around throughout the day. No other water bottles will be provided.
2. Sunscreen/Bug Spray- Apply sunscreen and possibly bug spray before school and send extra sunscreen with your child. We are hoping for a warm sunny day and children will be spending most of the day outdoors.
3. Hats, sunglasses, and hair ties- All of these items are recommended.
4. Sneakers- Athletic footwear and socks are required to participate in Field Day.
6. School Spirit- Plan to dress for the weather. Feel free to wear your CRS spirit wear or team colors. Please do not wear face paint.
7. Hydrating and Eating- Please be sure students are well hydrated the day before and eat a well-balanced breakfast. This can really help to avoid any heat related illnesses.